Monday, January 5, 2009

This Day Is Going to Need Significantly MORE Coffee

It’s the first day back at the grind. I was up early this morning to get started on getting back into my exercise routine. I’ve got a load of laundry in the washer already. Mouse ate enough breakfast to get a start sticker on her chart and Baboo had ½ a cup of milk.

They both spend the almost 45 minutes it took them to eat their “breakfasts” alternately barking and yelling “AHHHH” at each other. OY.

I’ve got a list to hit Target with this morning after Baboo and I drop Mouse off at school. I’ve got a bag packed with snacks because I KNOW Baboo is going to be starving and asking for “nacks” the minute we get in the car.

It’s 8:30 am and I’m already exhausted. This day is going to need SIGNIFICANTLY more coffee.

Note: I’m feeling much better. I found some quick dissolve Zicam and can definitely say these are MUCH better than the chews. They work well and don’t have that lingering mouth coating nastiness that the chews have.

No comments: