Monday, December 15, 2008

Unbalanced Bites Me in the Ass

Argh! I haven’t been sleeping well, my house is on the verge of trashed, Christmas is 9 days away, I’ve not been eating or exercising very well, Mouse's school Christmas party is tomorrow night, Hubster is likely working late all week, and oh, did I mention that my folks arrive this weekend? My life is unbalanced, I’m unbalanced, and so of course today I noticed a little niggle of a sore throat starting up. I shouldn’t be surprised, but I’m not happy about it.

Time to break out the rhino-ass tasting “commercially available homeopathic remedy”. I’ve already choked down one dose and chugged some water and vitamin C. If I didn’t know that this worked, I would flush it, but it I know it works, so I’m choking it down. Ick.

Mum, Dad... I'm trying to knock this out before you get here! ACK! I'll break out the Lysol before you walk in the door.

No comments: