Monday, December 8, 2008

Hubster's Announcement

The Hubster would like me to post for ALL to see that HE, yes, “He-who-searches-with-his-eyes-closed” has located for me a cd that was basically right under my nose.

After 5 trips upstairs tonight to the pit, uh, office, to look for a particular cd, I still couldn’t find it. Grumbling and pouting, I abandoned my search and went to put the girls to bed.

While I was reading Mouse her story, Hubster came into her room and yelled VERY triumphantly that HE, yes HE had FOUND the CD I was looking for and that it had been in plain sight all along. And made sure to announce that, I, “ask-Mommy-she-knows-where-everything-is-and-honey-where-are-my-keys", could NOT locate it.

He had to proclaim this several times. Loudly; with arm movements. And even a little dancing.

And he mentioned that I should put this on the blog, so here it is.

699 more to go and we’re even, my dear. But don’t worry, I’ll help you find your keys tomorrow.

No comments: