Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cleaning Observations

With school around the corner, I’m feeling the need to get organized. I’m trying really hard to keep things cleaned up, to get a pattern to my day going, and prodding the rest of the gang to participate along with me. Sometimes this involves cattle prods, shocks and steel toed boots.

I SWEAR that shoes breed around here. Or at least can walk out of the closet on their own. EVERY SINGLE TIME I turn around, especially RIGHT after picking up shoes, there is ANOTHER PAIR just around the corner.

And, I’ve come to the conclusion that my house is like one of those long skinny balloons you twist to make animals out of. I squeeze one end of the house and make it all nice and tidy, but you can be guaranteed that at the other end of the house, there’s a bubble of mess that’s close to becoming an explosion.

No comments: