Friday, August 14, 2009

Fonky

Yesterday morning I had this conversation with Baboo in my bathroom as I was getting dressed:

Her: Momma? Where you get your panties?
Me: What?
Her: WHERE YOU GET YOUR PANTIES? (same question, just louder)
Me: (putting on pants over underwear) Oh. Um, the store.
Her: WHAT stwore?
Me: I don’t remember. Just a store.
Her: Hahaha. Momma, you fonky!
Me: What? Funny?
Her: No. Fonky!
Me: Funky?
Her: Oh momma, you so fonky. (laughing and shaking head).

I still have no idea what fonky is, but apparently, I’m “it”. Jealous? Bet you were as fonky as me. Maybe it’s combination of wonky and funky? That would kind of describe me right now.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Thats funny!And fonky!
My girls are obsessed with my underwear as well. I'm relieved they usually stop talking about it by the time we get downstairs.