Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Inspriational Slap in the Face

While waiting for Mouse during her piano lesson today, I saw this (see below) on a plaque in the instructor’s living room.

Considering I was having more than an off day, I figured it was a very good inspirational slap in the face. I jotted it down in the notes section in the back of my planner calendar. I have no idea who wrote it, but I like it anyway.

This is the beginning of a new day.
God has given me this day to use as I will.
I can waste it or grow in its’ light and be of service to others.
But what I do with this day is important because I have exchanged a day of my life for it.
When tomorrow comes, today will be gone forever.
I hope I will not regret the price I paid for it.

I wish I could say I made the most of my day, today. I did not. But, tomorrow is the beginning of a new day and I hope it use it wisely.

No comments: