Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ch-ch-changes

Ch-ch-changes…
Well, you might have noticed some changes around the ole blog. Change is good. I’ve moved a few things around and have added a few things as well. Hope you like them.

I must thank the folks over at blogcatalog for their awesome tutorial on how to add a third column to my blogger template. They rock. So, thank you blogcatalog. They have lots of other great tutorials as well, so go check them out. I didn’t end up with a sprained brain or ANYTHING. In fact, some of my rusty computer skilz came back and I was able to figure out a little glitch I was having all by myself! That’s saying something after all this time, let me tell you.

And now, it’s late (I didn’t say it didn’t take me a long time to get it done, I just said I didn’t HURT anything) and I still have a workout to do before bed. Oy.

No comments: