Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's 6:45 pm

Do I know where my kids are?

Yup, I sure do. They’re in BED.

It’s been a long day. The girls were completely obnoxious at dinner, that overtired-can’t-control-myself kind of obnoxious that involved endless giggling and annoying potty talk. I ended up taking away their dinner (they’d eaten ½ and had eaten lots of snacks today, and lest you think me completely heartless, they each got a generous cup of milk before bed) because food was starting to fly.

And then we did a quick book and right to bed. They are both out cold.

And heaven forbid, with Hubster golfing with a pal tonight that I could actually plunk my butt down and do nothing. Nope. I’ve got dishes, a work out and a disaster of a craft closet I’ve been avoiding waiting for me. I’m not going to procrastinate on it any more. It’s going to get done. Like the kitchen I did yesterday, and the front hall closet. Yay me. (bleh).

I’m getting there.

No comments: