Thursday, March 19, 2009

Crap

I was hoping to feel much better by now, but I don’t. I’m still nauseas, not sleeping and I think it’s moved into my kidneys, my left one specifically, as I’ve got some back pain about where my kidneys are. And its’ pain I can’t ignore. Crap.

So, that stress I’m supposed to be reducing has just been increased. I was hoping to have a quiet afternoon, but now I’ve got to run the kids to a friend’s house so I can go to my therapy appointment (which is a whole other issue in itself – which is why I should probably go even though I’m trying to talk myself out of it), then rush back to pick them up so I can rush over to my other doctors to find out what the hell is wrong. And none of the appt times the office offered me was good – I’ll be lucky if I make this one on time, but at least it's not in the middle of my therapy appointment or in the middle of Baboo's naptime.

Double crap.

No comments: