Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wandering....

I'm still here... well *HERE* has changed as we're no longer at the cottage, we're home. We've been home for a week and a half.

But things have been crazy as my folks stayed until yesterday and we did some decorating in the midst of crash landing back into real life.

My folks left yesterday and I had a feeling of being a bit lost. After a month, basically, with someone with me the whole time, I felt a bit disjointed. So the girls and I spent the day at home.

Anyway, besides not having time to write just because our days were packed with other stuff, I haven't really felt the urge to write and am left wondering where I'm going with this blog. Do I need to have a place for it to go? I don't know. It doesn't feel like it has a direction or a focus.

My head is wandering around trying to find a focus. I've got a few projects on the back burner but due to the whole TIME CONSTRAINT frustration (with small children) and my need for sleep, I'm not really getting anywhere.

Anyway, I'm still here. Still pluggin' away. And I'll still keep posting, once my wandering mind returns to my head and I'm able to put 2 sentences together.

No comments: