Wednesday, September 30, 2009

When You Care Enough...

To send the best sentiment you can manage when life throws you a very bizarre curve ball.

I didn’t know it was possible, but you really can find a card to send to someone who is…

Sick… (no brainer)
And in the hospital… (hmm, ok, doable).
And likely terminally ill… (a little tougher… “so I hear you’re dying…”)
And whom you haven’t heard a word from in 14 years… (um, well, that’s a bit strange)
And is your “birth” father. (*whump* there’s the curve ball, right to the head).

Yeah, life’s kinda funny like that sometimes. Oy. (hence, the processing…) I can't say this was a card I ever though I'd be shopping for, but there you go.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I'd say a blank card with a pretty picture on front is in order. But thats just my cop out...