Sunday, January 18, 2009

Where the Poops Go

A conversation with Baboo this morning as I was changing her diaper:

Baboo: Mommy, poops all gone!
Me: Yup. Where do you think they went?
Baboo: Gwocewee 'tore. (grocery store)
Me: Hmm. Really.
Baboo: And movie 'tore.
Me: What are they going to get there?
Baboo: Hahah. Silly Mommy! MOVIES and GWOCEWEES!
Me: Well, how about that. How did they get there?
Baboo: I don't KNOW!? They just gone. Silly poopies. hehehehe

And Hubster wonders why I feel like I have no brain cells left when he gets home from work. With stimulating poop conversations like this, how could *I* not feel brilliant? Oy. Granted, I have to give her lots of kudos for her imagination. Now, if only we could shift (shit?) the focus off the poop.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

This made me laugh, and also reminded me of H's poop families. We used to wave bye to uncle poop as we flushed him